Thursday, June 7, 2007

hi.

I keep forgetting I have this blog because I am not reading a Newbery book right now. I don't really know what to write about on here because my life is told already here. And, in case you were wondering, outsiders can now comment on xangas! Finally! For those of you that read the other one, I may repeat myself here for the sake of Kira, whose xanga privileges have been taken away.

Things are really pretty hectic right now. I just sat down and planned out our next events and began preparation for a new week long event we may have for youth groups next summer. This is the stuff I love but I must be in the zone to concentrate on it.

Bill's parents are coming in tonight. They'll get to visit Crossings for the first time this Sunday. It's also possible that a couple I met a few weeks ago will show up with their kids. This is VERY exciting to me because I work in an environment where everyone already has a church and a faith background. These are the first people I've been able to tell about Crossings that aren't in that category! They are believers but they just moved here and are looking for a church home. I hope they come! I hope even more that they find a place where they can serve and become one with a community and that we can still hang out either way :)

Heather is officially working in the office now. I feel instant happiness when I walk out of my office and see her. We're saying goodbye to the Cogdells for a while tomorrow. We had a going away party today and had a cake with a big circle around the word "Texas" with a big line through...like a "Just say no to Texas" cake.

Ok, I'll write more soon, I promise. Shalom!

3 comments:

Taylor said...

I owe you like 100 comments. so, HEEEEY BAAAYY.

Going Weston said...

I know...like they start cheering when "jesus" starts to pull the girl back to him...and then when he starts defending her so she can stand everyone goes crazy! thats good booge. I want to try and take this to camp for my lesson about Easter...but I don't know how to get download of it.

Unknown said...

Lots of Good information in your post about spybubble, I favorited your blog post so I can visit again in the future, Thanks.
http://www.daveigh-chase.org/